All dogs deserve to eat exceptional nutrition that supports their bones and joints, maintains healthy muscles, promotes good digestion and keeps their skin and fur healthy and shiny. Some dogs have sensitive constitutions and don’t always absorb the nutrients they need because of adverse reactions, which is why Amigo Integrity use the simple, natural approach. The single-source protein from lean chicken, alternative fibre, Karoo ostrich oil for omegas 3 and 6, as well as added vitamins and minerals provide nutrient-dense dog food that supplies enough energy for your dog’s daily needs. You don’t have to worry about added flavourants and colourants, wheat gluten, maize, soya or any sneaky GMOs… because there are none!
Give your furry amigo a vet recommended bowl of Amigo Integrity Adult dog food to supply them with all their daily energy and health maintenance needs. Choose from large or small kibbles to suit your dog’s size and dental comfort. Produced in a local factory kitchen in Mossel Bay, Amigo dog food is an affordable solution for fantastic pet nutrition.
- Limited number of exclusive ingredients
- Single source of highly digestible and nutritious lean chicken protein
- Rice, sorghum and alfalfa fibres for supported digestion
- Vegetable protein extract – hypoallergenic and non-GMO
- Anti-inflammatory Karoo ostrich oil, rich in omegas 3 and 6 in the perfect ratio
- Vitamins and minerals for strong bones and teeth, healthy muscles and immune support
- No added flavourants and colourants
Benefits for your dog
- Highly digestible chicken means available protein at the ready
- Balanced fibre for healthy digestion
- Non-GMO and hypoallergenic ingredients
- Shiny coat and healthy skin
- The right levels of protein (23%) and fats (11%) for healthy adult dogs
Why choose Amigo dog food?
Amigo pet food uses only high quality, natural ingredients to create the best nutrition for your furry friend. Based in Mossel Bay in the Western Cape, Amigo is a local dog food maker with a unique philosophy about their products. They are committed to full traceability and transparency regarding their ingredients; with each ingredient being sourced from one supplier and used in fixed formulas to ensure consistent recipes. Amigo dog food is produced in small batches in their local kitchen, where ingredients are steam-cooked to preserve the natural taste and goodness.
Their focus on the health of your dog means employing a multi-faceted anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory strategy, ensuring your dog gets all the nutritional benefits of great food with no unnecessary fillers. What is added, however, are crystalline zinc, manganese and copper, and organic selenium.