Acana Sport and Agility Recipe is suitable for working and sporting dogs, whether herding, jumping, or rescuing, who need special nutrition to sustain their endurance. The chances are that they will physically have to exert their bodies, giving them the right support. Every bite is filled with free-range Cobb chicken, Canadian prairie whole eggs, and tasty flounder from North Vancouver island – caught wild of course. Only the best fresh Canadian ingredients will help your dog stay fit for longer, in order for him to perform according to his full potential.
Acana Sport and Agility Recipe:
1. 75%** QUALITY ANIMAL INGREDIENTS | PROTEIN-RICH & NUTRIENT-DENSE
2. 1/3 OF ANIMAL INGREDIENTS ARE FRESH OR RAW POULTRY AND FISH
3. 3 ANIMAL PROTEIN VARIETIES | FROM SUPPLIERS WE KNOW AND TRUST
4. WHOLEPREY | POULTRY, FISH, ORGANS AND BONE
5. FREEZE-DRY INFUSED | INTENSE NATURAL FLAVOUR
6. WHOLE VEGETABLES, FRUIT & BOTANICALS | FRESH
7. NO GRAIN INGREDIENTS***
Fresh chicken meat (16%), chicken meal (16%), turkey meal (14%), red lentils, chicken fat (7%), whole green peas (5%), fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (4%), herring meal (4%), herring oil (4%), fresh whole eggs (4%), fresh whole flounder (4%), sun-cured alfalfa, field beans, green lentils, whole yellow peas, fresh chicken cartilage (2%), dried brown kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole parsnips, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh mustard greens, fresh turnip greens, fresh whole carrots, fresh red delicious apples, fresh Bartlett pears, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rose hips, Enterococcus Faecium
- Kale – is low in calories, high in fibre, and zero in fat. Aids in digestion. Kale is filled with nutrients, vitamins, and magnesium. It is high in Iron (formation of haemoglobin, transporting oxygen to various parts of the body and cell growth. High in Vitamin K, Has powerful antioxidants, is great anti-inflammatory food. Kale helps for the immune system, metabolism, and hydration.
- Spinach – is rich in antioxidants, a good source of vitamins A, B2, C and K. Also contains magnesium, manganese, folate, iron, calcium, and potassium.
- Mustard greens – High levels of antioxidants, high in fibre, high in bone-building Vitamin K. It is a good source of Immune-boosting Vitamin C. Full of vitamin A (skin and eye health)