Why Hill’s Science Plan Puppy Large Breed food?
Large breed puppies have very different dietary needs compared to small and medium breed puppies. They need additional nutritional support for the healthy development of their bones and joints, especially during the rapid growth phase in their young lives. Hill’s Science Plan Puppy Large Breed food contains antioxidants and optimal mineral levels to support their growth from when they are teddy-bear smooshies up to their young adult phase at 18 months old.
Which breeds will benefit most from this food?
The large breed puppies that will benefit from Hill’s Science Plan Puppy Large Breed food include (but are not limited to) Afgans, boerboels, Dobermans, German shorthaired pointers, Great Danes, mastiffs, retriever breeds, ridgebacks, shepherd breeds, etc. If your puppy will weigh 25kg or more when he or she is an adult, then Hill’s Science Plan Large Chicken Puppy Food will be ideal for their puppy development.
What are the nutrients in Hill’s Science Plan Puppy Large Breed Dry Dog Food?
Hill’s makes its complete pet foods with the exact balance of 50 nutrients to meet the specific needs of your dog, based on their life stage, lifestyle, size or special needs.
- Protein for lean muscle and growth
- Fat for healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Minerals for strong bones and teeth
- Vitamins for a strong immune system
- Fibre for a healthy digestion
Check the ingredients tab for the complete list of ingredients in this Hill’s Science Plan food.
Ask your vet about
- recommended daily feeding amounts
- recommended feeding intervals
- recommended nutritional supplements for your dog’s specific condition
- recommended age at which to introduce your puppy to adult dog food