Your dog will be glad to know that the fipronil found in FRONTLINE® Plus attacks his enemies’ nerve cells, causing them to feel his own discomfort and become disorientated and hyperactive before they fall over and die. In combination with fipronil, the (S)-methoprene is used as an insect growth regulator, putting an end to the life cycle of the flea by interfering with the eggs production and larval growth. Your dog will find relief within 24 hours, the time it takes for FRONTLINE® Plus to travel all over the body and come into direct contact with all culprits, including most disease-causing ticks. This waterproof product lasts for 30 days, so be sure to reapply every month and your dog will be infestation free.
FRONTLINE Plus 10 kg – 20 kg Medium Dogs Box of 3
List price: R362.00
This FRONTLINE formulation is specifically effective for the control of fleas and ticks in medium breeds of between 10 and 20kg. If your best friend is suffering from a flea or tick infestation, apply FRONTLINE monthly.
To apply, simply follow these instructions–and repeat every 30 days:
- Remove Applicator: Lift and remove the plastic tab to expose foil backing. Then peel away the foil. Or use scissors to open
- Open Applicator: Hold upright with foil side toward you and snap applicator tip
- Apply FRONTLINE Plus: Part your dog’s hair between the shoulder blades. Place the applicator tip just above the skin and squeeze. Apply entire contents of the applicator in a single spot directly onto the animal’s skin. Do not apply on top of the haircoat. Avoid contact with treated area until dry
- Remove the dog’s collar
- Apply as a spot between your dog’s shoulder blades in 1 area that can’t be licked
- Avoid touching the wet application spot
- Wait 24 hours to allow solution to dry before bathing or letting your dog swim
- Give each of your dogs its own complete dose