What causes your large breed dog to be so overly sensitive?
- A low-quality diet.
- When there are sudden changes in circumstances, he might have to exert himself physically without proper training, or he might be nervous before travelling or going to a kennel and saying goodbye.
- Activities that put pressure on his joints.
Royal Canin Maxi Digestive Care is a complete diet for adult and mature large breed dogs with a sensitive digestive system. The Omega 6 fatty acids will bring back his shiny coat, and the taste will appeal to your fussy dog.
Big dogs are more vulnerable to fermentation in their gut, and soft stools can often be a problem. The Royal Canin Maxi Digestive Care is a great way to help your dog if he has digestive discomfort. The proper nutrients can make a big difference in his digestion and well-being. With every meal, your dog will reap the benefits of this complete feed.
- Proven results
- For dogs prone to digestive sensitivity
- Highly digestible proteins – Improved digestive health and reduced stool volume and odour.
- A unique blend of prebiotics (MOS and FOS) as well as soluble and insoluble fibres – Helps faster growth and beneficial bacteria, limits growth of harmful bacteria and nourishes intestinal cells.
- Smart cooking technique – Enhances digestibility and optimises stool quality.
The Royal Canin Maxi Digestive Care is available in both a 3 kg and 12 kg bag.