HEPTONIC is a liquid supplement that will help your dog recover from biliary and other debilitating illnesses. You can also use it as a general tonic when you have a dog without appetite or that seems to be listless. Heptonic contains a high proportion of liver extract, which makes it attractive to dogs. Your dog will receive it readily without protest. Its high glucose content provides lots of energy. It also contains folic acid, Vitamin B12 and choline. This is an excellent nutritional supplement for a dog that suffers from malnutrition.
If your dog is listless, does not want to eat or needs to recover for a debilitating disease, Heptonic is the supplement you need.
|Brand: No selection||
|Size: No selection|
|Species: No selection||
|Life Stage: No selection|
|Flavour: No selection|
|Type: No selection|
- is a good general tonic of value where dogs are listless and have little or no appetite.
- Has a high liver extract content making it palatable and readily accepted
- Is an excellent source of energy – it contains a high percentage of glucose (45%) which provides a source of readily utilizable energy
- Provides the essential erythropoietin vitamins and minerals
- Contains folic acid combined with liver extract and vitamin B12, to assist the haematopoietic response.
- Contains choline. Choline is involved in lipid metabolism. Its requirement is well recognised in all conditions predisposing to fatty infiltration of the liver, including malnutrition.
Directions of Use
Shake the bottle before use
For Dogs: give 5-15 ml daily, depending on the size of the dog
For Cats: give 5 ml daily
2 pumps are approximately 5 5ml