Dogs recovering from gastrointestinal (GI) upset or disorders need specialised treatment that involves rehydration (especially after vomiting and diarrhoea), replenishing lost nutrients, and rebalancing gut flora.
It’s not enough to just get your furry friend to drink water – Oralade is the ideal isotonic formula that meets their need for rehydration and nutrition after GI upset, replacing valuable electrolytes, enterocytes, prebiotics and fluids. It’s recommended for dogs who suffer from GI disorders like gastritis, enteritis, colitis and even bloat. It’s also recommended for post-surgery recovery as well as recovery from pancreatic disorders.
Oralade’s many benefits:
- Hypoallergenic and with absolutely no contraindications
- Ready to serve – does not require mixing
- Increases fluid intake 10x more than water
- Easily digestible; low protein and no fat
- Functional amino acids nourish the digestive tract to help with faster recovery
- Prebiotic fibre promotes gut health
- 2% Dextrose provides simple energy
- Chicken flavour encourages consumption, even when nauseated
- Fast absorption of the isotonic formula
- No artificial preservatives
- Serve at home – cold or warm
- Can be frozen for reuse within 12 months