Why Hill’s Science Plan Perfect Weight Wet Dog Food Vegetable and Chicken Flavour?
Inactivity or low activity in dogs can lead them to quickly gain unhealthy weight, especially after spaying or neutering. It’s important that dogs’ feeding schedules are measured and maintained, that you don’t give in to those puppy dog eyes at treat time or feed them table scraps. But if your dog has gained excess weight and you are struggling to help them shed it, then Hill’s Science Plan Perfect Weight Wet Dog Food will help your pudgy pup to lose the extra baggage and be a healthy size again. Getting your dog to their normal weight also helps to prevent weight-related illnesses like diabetes, pancreatitis, skin diseases, arthritis and reduced mobility. Hill’s Science Plan Perfect Weight offers precisely balanced nutrition that will help your dog to safely achieve and maintain a healthy weight, which will put them on track for a longer, happier life.
Which breeds will benefit most from this food?
Any breed will benefit from Hill’s Science Plan Perfect Weight Wet Dog Food Vegetable and Chicken Flavour, as it safely and deliciously balances your dog’s weight while supporting nutrient absorption and metabolic rate.
What are the nutrients in Hill’s Science Plan Perfect Weight Wet Dog Food Vegetable and Chicken Flavour?
Hill’s makes its complete pet foods with the exact balance of 50 nutrients to meet the specific needs of your dog, based on their life stage, lifestyle, size or special needs.
- Protein for muscle and organ support
- High-quality ingredients for delicious taste and healthy digestion
- Low in fat and high in protein and fibre
- Vitamins and antioxidants for a strong immune system
- Prebiotics to support nutrient absorption and to balance gut flora
- L-carnitine for weight maintenance, slender muscles and optimal internal organ health
Check the ingredients tab for the complete list of ingredients in this Hill’s Science Plan food.
Ask your vet about
- recommended daily feeding amounts
- recommended feeding intervals
- recommended nutritional supplements for your dog’s specific condition