It is ideal for use in combination with any treatment for an ear infection; in this case, Epi-Otic should be used ½ – 1 hour before the treatment, this ensures that the ear canal is clear from wax and pus and the ear cleaner will not dilute the ear treatment. For pre-treatment cleaning, Epi-Otic can be used daily.
Available in a 125ml bottle.
Cleansing and drying
- Salicylic acid (found in many high-quality skin creams) removes dirt, dead skin cells and excess wax.
- Docusate sodium dries the ear effectively and gently
Soothing and Gentle
- Classified as non-irritant.
- Glycotechnology prevents bacteria from sticking to the skin cells
Antibacterial and Antifungal
- PCMX has an antibacterial effect
- EDTA enhances the action of PCMX
- Physiological pH (-Neutral)
- Doesn’t over-dry or irritate the skin.