Why Hill’s Science Plan Puppy Medium Dry Dog Food?
Medium breed puppies have very different dietary needs compared to mini and large breed puppies. These middle-range puppies need superior quality food to strengthen their immunity, support healthy muscle and joint development, and ensure a good quality of life while preventing premature ageing. Hill’s Science Plan Puppy Medium Dog Food contains precisely balanced nutrition to support immunity and mobility; with clinically proven antioxidants and DHA from fish oil.
Which breeds will benefit most from this food?
The medium breeds that will benefit from Hill’s Science Plan Puppy Medium dog food include (but are not limited to) larger terriers (like Airedales, larger Bostons and bull terriers), Australian cattle dogs and kelpies, bassets, border collies, Dalmatians, Frenchies, pointers, vizslas, schnauzers, cocker spaniels and whippets, etc. If your puppy will weigh between 11 and 25 kg when he or she is an adult, then Hill’s Science Plan Puppy Medium Dog Food will be ideal for their puppy development.
What are the nutrients in Hill’s Science Plan Puppy Medium Dry Dog Food?
Hill’s makes its complete pet foods with the exact balance of 50 nutrients to meet the specific needs of your dog, based on their life stage, lifestyle, size or special needs.
- High-quality ingredients for gentle, healthy digestion and great taste
- Protein for lean muscle and growth
- Fat for healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Fibre for a healthy digestion
- Omega-3 and optimal mineral levels for mobility and skeletal development
- Clinically proven antioxidants for a healthy immune system
Check the ingredients tab for the complete list of ingredients in this Hill’s Science Plan food.
Ask your vet about
- recommended daily feeding amounts
- recommended feeding intervals
- recommended nutritional supplements for your puppy’s specific condition
- recommended age at which to introduce your puppy to adult dog food