VetsBrands Small/Medium Breed Puppy Food has been formulated by a veterinarian, who has extensive knowledge of pet nutrition, and who worked closely together with award-winning pet dieticians. They’ve also kept in mind the latest scientific publications regarding nutrition for small and medium dog breeds. It contains high levels of top quality animal protein, mainly taken from chicken and ostrich. The Calcium and Fat content have been lowered, and the food has uniquely been strengthened with nutritional supplements to enhance the health of joints and optimal immunity.
VetsBrands Puppy Small/Medium Breed Dog Food
R320.00 – R580.00
Formulated to meet and exceed the requirements of growing small to medium breed puppies. Perfect for owners who wish to feed a puppy food that meets the requirements of a Super Premium diet and thereby ensure superior resistance to juvenile diseases, while ensuring optimal growth, with maximal mental and physical health.
|Brand: No selection||
|Size: No selection|
|Breed Size: No selection|
|Flavour: No selection|
|Species: No selection||
|Type: No selection|
- high quality poultry and porcine meat, with substantially higher inclusion of rice and less maize as well as unique Nutraceutical additives, ensures Super Premium products at exceptionally affordable prices.
- Higher levels of L-Carnatine allows for sustained energy release that prevents potentially fatal drop of blood glucose level in small and toy breed puppies whilst ensuring healthy growth and development.
- The addition of unique Nutraceutical additives stimulates maximal immunity and cognitive development thereby ensuring effective vaccination and intelligence.
- High quality imported Beet pulp fibre guarantees optimal digestion with small firm stool formation and the stimulation of the growth of beneficial digestive becteria.
- Specific small shaped kibble size and specialized formulation with exceptional high levels of super premium imported digsted protein palatability enhancers ensures exceptional palatability for even the most fussy puppies. Full money guarantee on non-compliance.
|Amount to feed (g/day)|
|2 – 4 months||4 – 6 months||6 – 9 months||9 – 18 months|
|1 – 5kg||30g – 105g||40g – 120g||35g – 110g||30g – 110g|
|5 – 10kg||105g – 150g||120g – 200g||110g – 195g||110g – 185g|
|10 – 20kg||150g – 240g||200g – 325g||195g – 310g||185g – 305g|
Pregnant or Lactating dogs
|Amount to feed (g/day)|
|Body Mass||Normal activity|
|1 – 5kg||50g – 145g|
|5 – 10kg||145g – 225g|
|10 – 20kg||225g – 400g|
|Crude Protein||29% (min)|
|Total Fat||15% (min)|
|Crude Fibre||3.5% (max)|
|Crude Ash||7% (max)|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||1.85% (min)|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||0.5% (min)|
|EPA & DHA||0.25% (min)|
|MOS & FOS||1000 mg/kg|
|Metabolizable Energy||3830 kcal/kg|
Ground corn*, chicken meat meal, rice (15% min), chicken & ostrich fat, (with mixed tocopherols), corn gluten, beet pulp, salmon oil, yeast (including beta-glucans), dried egg, mannan-oligosaccharides, hydrolysed chicken liver, Vitamins & Minerals (including Vitamin E, A, D3, K3, B1, B2, B12, B6, Calcium pantothenate, Biotin, Choline Chloride, Niacin, Folic acid, Zinc sulphate, Copper sulphate, Ferrous sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Selenium); taurine, l-carnitine, glucosamine, yucca schidigera extract.