Versele-Laga Cavia Nature is a balanced diet adapted to the nutritional requirements of your little guinea pig. This cereal-free composition is packed with extra veggies full of vitamins and minerals, to support an excellent digestive system, proper dental hygiene, a glossy coat and perfect health. Cavia Nature is a varied, high-fibre mixture full of grasses, herbs and veggies with essential vitamin C to boost their immune system and to provide an optimal condition for healthy and carefree life full of vitality.
Versele-Laga Cavia Nature
List price: R173.00
Cavia Nature from Versele-Laga is the perfect food for your little guinea pig. It contains all the essential nutrients, vitamins, minerals and amino acids your pet needs for a healthy and carefree life full of vitality.
- Cavia Nature doesn’t contain any grain and will support your guinea pig with excellent digestion, good dental hygiene and a glossy coat.
- It is rich in vegetables full of vitamins and minerals.
- Cavia Nature contains extra vitamin C for extra resistance and optimal condition.
Directions for Use
- Depending on the size, breed and age of your guinea pig, an average daily portion of 40 – 55 g is recommended.
- Fresh food and drinking water should be provided daily.
- Provide enough hay.
- Combine Cavia Nature with Nature Snacks for additional variation.
Derivatives of vegetable origin (timothy, grasses and herbs 21%), vegetables (beetroot 5.5%, yellow peas 4%, green peas 12%), fruit (rosehip 1%), seeds, minerals, vegetable protein extracts, FOS, calendula, MOS, algae, yucca.
|Vitamin A||10850 IU|
|Vitamin D3||1300 IU|
|Vitamin E||85 mg|
|Vitamin C||240 mg|