Sprogley specially designs the Perch Bird Toy with Beads and Bell for birds such as parrots. Parrots love to play with a bell and love to chew. Chewing is a bonus, especially on wooden toys with bright colours and different textures. This colourful perch bird toy is made with natural wood, cotton rope and non-toxic bird-safe materials. This perch bird toy is safely flavoured to encourage chewing, and the bell adds more fun time.
The Perch Bird Toy with Beads and Bell is a great way to prevent plucking and stimulates all senses. The bright shades of bird-safe dyes appeal to the bird’s eye, making their habitat more enjoyable!
- Parrots are intrigued by the moving parts of a bell, and the noise they make captures the bird’s interest.
- The more noise a parrot can make, the more they love it. Musical toys are great for parrots, making playtime unique and fun.
- Parrots use bells to get attention or to make a statement.
- Bells stimulate parrots mentally and physically.
Features and Benefits:
- Banish your bird’s boredom
- Stimulates natural behaviours
- Encourages play
- Keeps your bird active
- Lots of fun
- Eco-friendly, non-toxic.
- It can be hung in the birdcage for decoration.
- Cleans and smooth paws and beak.
- It comes with a bell for more excitement.
Trust Sprogley in designing bird-safe toys with bright colours, shapes, sizes and textures, suitable for every feathered bird of every species or size!