The SmartCat Bootsie’s Combination Scratcher is loved by kitties and their humans too as it saves your furniture from scratches and gives your kitties hours of entertainment. Scratching is a habit that comes naturally to a cat, mainly to release boredom or stress, to warm up, for exercise and to tone their muscle.
The SmartCat Bootsie Combination Scratcher is made from woven sisal fibre, which is much more durable than wound sisal (and your furniture!). This means that your cat will get much more use out of their scratching post and allow them to scratch away at their heart’s content!
The SmartCat Bootsie Combination Scratcher can be used horizontally or vertically. The anti-slip pads offer good resistance for sliding when used on a smooth floor, or it can be hung at any height on your wall, making it more attractive to your cat. Just be sure to hang it high enough so your cat can get a real good full-out stretch while scratching. The rope fabric is very durable so once the top section gets frayed, just flip it over.
A bonus is that it doesn’t leave behind the mess that cardboard scratchers often do, and it has the following plus points:
- Rubber feet provide stability and prevent slipping while on the floor.
- It’s a versatile scratcher that can be mounted on the wall, hung over a door, or put on the floor.
- Relieves a cat’s stress and helps tone muscles.
- A heavy-duty, built-to-last construction with quality workmanship.
- Fibrous and durable woven sisal naturally inspires scratching.
With the SmartCat Bootsie Combination Scratcher you”ll be sure it will keep your kitty claws busy… and keep your curtains intact! It’s super durable and cats love them.
Measures: 60 cm (height) x 18 cm (width) x 6 cm (depth).
Weights: 3 kg