The Rosewood Salon Grooming Flea comb, along with a right flea top spot, is an excellent way to help prevent your cat or dog from Flea bite dermatitis.
- Suitable for all coat types
- Ideal for checking and spotting fleas on your cat or dog
- Removes insects, flea dirt, nits and debris
- Comfortable to use
How to use:
- Have a soapy bowl of water close by; this is for dipping your comb into.
- Make sure your pet and yourself are comfortable.
- Your pet should be standing on a non-slippery surface, outside, as fleas jump.
- Run the comb through your pet’s fur, start at your pet’s ears and head and move towards the tail.
- Pay close attention to both the underside and the top of the neck and around their rump. This is where they love to hide.
- After each thorough combing, stop and look at the comb’s teeth to see if there are any fleas on it.
- If you notice fleas or dirt, dip it into the soapy water to remove, or remove the insect with your fingers and drop into the water.
- Fleas migrate, so after combing wait a few minutes and comb again.
- Always treat your pet with a flea top spot.