Pheromonal scents, detectable only by your doggo’s delicate senses, act as a signal telling your dog it’s okay to “go” on the spot you have sprayed. Designed for both indoor and outdoor use, this concentrated formula provides long-lasting effects which aid in reducing housebreaking time.
The easy-to-use spray bottle makes pet housebreaking a breeze.
Nature’s Miracle House Breaking Potty Training Spray with Pheromone Attractant is safe and effective.
This clever stain and odour eliminator is safe to use on carpets, hardwood floors, vinyl flooring, laminate flooring, polished ceramic, furniture, fabrics and more when used as directed.
Available in a 237 ml spray bottle for ease of convenience.
Directions for use
DIRECTIONS FOR INDOOR USE:
- Hold the spray nozzle one inch from the surface where you want your dog to “go”;
- Spray approximately the size of a two-inch circle;
- Lead the dog to the spot and allow the dog to sniff the spot;
- The dog will soon realize that this is the approved place to “go”;
- Praise when he/she performs.
DIRECTIONS FOR OUTDOOR USE:
- Spray on areas you desire the dog to eliminate;
- Repeat the process frequently while the animal is being trained;
- Repeat the procedure frequently, particularly upon awakening, before retiring and after feeding the dog.
NOTE: The length of time required to train appropriately will vary with individual dogs.
Water, Attractant Scents, Preservatives.