Monty & Me adult dog food will meet the stringent standards set by all Montego products. Montego recipes are specifically aimed at South African dogs and their unique dietary requirements. The food contains fine raw materials that are cooked in Montego’s world-class kitchen. The result? Monty & Me is crunchy and tasty, with all the necessary protein, anti-oxidants, prebiotic fiber and omega 6. Be sure to support your adult dog with food that will improve his digestion, and help his coat to shine.
Monty and Me Adult dog
R66.00 – R547.00
Monty and Me dry food for adult dogs is full of anti-oxidant for immune support, proteins, and fat to keep your dog strong and healthy, and fiber from wheat bran to keep your dog’s digestive system in good order.
All breeds of dogs that are between 1 and 7 years of age.
|Brand: No selection||
|Size: No selection|
|Type: No selection|
|Species: No selection||
|Life Stage: No selection|
- Safe, sound & fit as a fiddle! Monty & Me is jam-packed with anti-oxidants for immune support, perfect for keeping doggy immune systems healthy and strong!
- Ear to ear, & nose to toes! Optimum protein and fat levels help keep Monty strong, healthy and in tip-top condition!
- Happy tummy, happy dog! We’ve added natural prebiotic fiber, sourced from wheat bran, to help your pal’s digestive system stay happy and healthy!
- Hello Gorgeous! Monty always looks ready for show-day (even if you’re just going for a stroll in the park), thanks to added Omega 6 oil ensuring healthy skin and a soft, shiny coat!
- Say Cheese! Monty & Me’s crunchy kibbles assist in fighting plaque and tartar, “brushing” teeth to keep them clean and healthy for a winning smile!
Corn*, wheat bran, pork meal, poultry meal, animal fat, salt, vegetable oils, minerals and vitamins.
*May contain GMO’s.
NUTRITIONAL: Vitamin A 8 300 IU, Vitamin D3 700 IU, Vitamin E 40 IU, potassium chloride 2 g, zinc sulphate 80 mg, iron sulphate 25 mg, copper sulphate 5 mg, manganese sulphate 5 mg and potassium iodide 1.5 mg;
PRESERVATIVES: Approved antioxidants.
Optimal feeding amounts vary with age, size, activity levels, breed and environment. The feeding guide below is a recommendation only, please adjust as needed.
WEIGHT OF DOG
3 hours or more daily exercise
1 to 3 hours daily exercise
|1 – 5 kg||35 – 120 g||30 – 105 g||25 – 90 g|
|5 – 10 kg||120 – 200 g||105 – 175 g||90 – 155 g|
|10 – 20 kg||200 – 340 g||175 – 300 g||155 – 255 g|
|20 – 30 kg||340 – 460 g||300 – 405 g||255 – 350 g|
|30 – 40 kg||460 – 570 g||405 – 500 g||350 – 435 g|
|40 – 50 kg||570 – 675 g||500 – 600 g||435 – 515 g|
|50 – 60 kg||675 – 870 g||600 – 765 g||515 – 660 g|
|60 – 70 kg||870 – 915 g||765 – 805 g||660 – 695 g|
|70 – 80 kg||915 – 965 g||805 – 845 g||695 – 730 g|
|80 kg+||965 g+||845 g+||730 g+|
These amounts reflect total daily requirements. Divide by the number of times you feed your dog per day to calculate individual meal portions.
|Metabolisable energy||355 kcal/100g|