Dogs may lose mobility for several reasons, including injury, illness, and degeneration, but mobility doesn’t need to be a problem with the appropriate care and consideration and love.
Other simple things you can do to make your home environment more comfortable for your mobility challenged pet include:
- Ensure nails are regularly checked and trimmed;
- A ramp or doggy stairs to assist your pet with getting into the car or onto the bed or couch;
- Keep food and water dishes in close reach;
- Maintain a moderate temperature indoors;
- Provide a thick, padded bed;
- Supplement your doggo’s diet with Montego XenPet Mobility Chews for Dogs;
- Use area rugs for traction on slippery floors;
- Use non-stick stair treads on stairs.
Montego XenPet Mobility Chews for Dogs is available in a 240 g container with a soft chew formulation.