Why Hill’s Science Plan Adult Dry Cat food?
Hill’s Science Plan Adult Dry Cat food is a top quality cat kibble that has been scientifically formulated to meet your cat’s daily dietary requirements during her adult years (age one to six years old). It supports immunity, healthy digestion and your cat’s lean muscles, which help her to move agilely both indoors and out; living her best kitty life. Hill’s Science Plan Adult Dry Cat food offers balanced nutrition for optimal fitness for the adult phase of her life, and it contains antioxidants, enhanced omega-3 fatty acids, and lean proteins.
What are the nutrients in Hill’s Science Plan Adult Dry Cat Food?
- High-quality proteins to support lean muscle
- Antioxidants to support the immune system
- Balanced nutrients
- Taurine to support normal cardiac functions and retinal structure
- A perfectly measured amount of phosphorus supports healthy kidney function
- Omega-3 and -6 fatty acids and vitamin E for healthy skin and shiny coat
Check the ingredients tab for the complete list of ingredients in this Hill’s Science Plan food.
Ask your vet about
- recommended daily feeding amounts
- recommended feeding intervals
- recommended nutritional supplements for your cat’s specific condition
- recommended age at which to introduce your adult cat to mature adult food