Why Hill’s Science Plan Puppy Small & Mini Dog Food?
Small and mini breed puppies have very different dietary needs compared to medium and large breed puppies. They need additional nutritional support for the healthy development of their brains and eyes, especially during the rapid growth phase of late puppyhood. Hill’s Science Plan Puppy Small & Mini Dog Food contains balanced minerals for strong teeth and bones, DHA from fish oil for healthy brain and eye development and premium quality ingredients to support your little pup’s sensitive tummy up to the age of one year old.
Which breeds will benefit most from this food?
The tiny tots that will benefit from Hill’s Science Plan Puppy Small & Mini dog food include (but are not limited to) Yorkies, Chihuahuas, Maltese and miniature poodles, Affenpinschers, bichon frisé, most terrier breeds, mini daxies and mini pinschers, Italian greyhounds, King Charles spaniels, Lhasa apso, Pekingese, papillons, toy poms, pugs, mini schnauzers, shih tzus, etc. If your puppy will weigh 10 kg or less when he or she is an adult, then Hill’s Science Plan Puppy Small & Mini Dog Food will be ideal for their puppy development.
What are the nutrients in Hill’s Science Plan Puppy Small & Mini Dry Dog Food?
Hill’s makes its complete pet foods with the exact balance of 50 nutrients to meet the specific needs of your dog, based on their life stage, lifestyle, size or special needs.
- DHA from fish oil for healthy brain and eye development
- Balanced minerals for strong bones and teeth
- High-quality ingredients and gentle fibres for your puppy’s sensitive tummy
- Contains our special Small & Mini antioxidant blend for lifelong immune support
- Protein for lean muscle and growth
- Fat for healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Fibre for a healthy digestion
Check the ingredients tab for the complete list of ingredients in this Hill’s Science Plan food.
Ask your vet about
- recommended daily feeding amounts
- recommended feeding intervals
- recommended nutritional supplements for your puppy’s specific condition
- recommended age at which to introduce your puppy to adult dog food