Why Hill’s Science Plan Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Dry Dog Food?
All dogs are different, but some may suffer from genetic and environmental sensitivities that affect how they digest their food. This in turn can lead to a digestive upset, sensitive skin and dull coat. Hill’s Science Plan Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin for medium and large size dogs offers relief from stomach problems and supports digestibility and high nutrient absorption. It also nourishes the skin and promotes a healthy, shiny coat.
Which breeds will benefit most from this food?
The medium-sized breeds that will benefit from Hill’s Science Plan Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Dry Dog Food include those breeds in the 11 kg and above weight range that have stomach and skin sensitivities.
What are the nutrients in Hill’s Science Plan Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Dry Dog Food?
Hill’s makes its complete pet foods with the exact balance of 50 nutrients to meet the specific needs of your dog, based on their life stage, lifestyle, size, or special needs.
- Protein for muscle and organ support
- High-quality ingredients for delicious taste and healthy digestion
- Minerals for strong bones and teeth
- Vitamins and antioxidants for a strong immune system
- Vitamin E & omega-6 for skin nourishment
- Prebiotic fibre to fuel beneficial gut bacteria and support a balanced microbiome
Check the ingredients tab for the complete list of ingredients in this Hill’s Science Plan food.
Ask your vet about
- recommended daily feeding amounts
- recommended feeding intervals
- recommended nutritional supplements for your dog’s specific age and condition
- recommended age at which to introduce your adult dog to mature adult dog food