Why Hill’s Science Plan Adult Performance Dry Dog Food?
Active, working and hunting dogs are goal-oriented and performance-driven, so they require additional energy to not only maintain their high performance, but to also ensure they are healthy and to protect their limbs and vital organs. Hill’s Science Plan Adult Performance Dry Dog Food meets those requirements with energy dense kibble, high quality proteins, clinically proven antioxidants and carefully balanced minerals to protect your dog’s vital organs. That, and it has a great taste with Hill’s popular chicken flavour.
Which breeds will benefit most from this food?
Any working and performance breed dogs who need a high quality, energy dense source of nutrition will benefit from Hill’s Science Plan Adult Performance Dry dog food. It’s ideal for adult working dogs from the age of one year old and older.
What are the nutrients in Hill’s Science Plan Adult Performance Dry Dog Food?
Hill’s makes its complete pet foods with the exact balance of 50 nutrients to meet the specific needs of your dog, based on their life stage, lifestyle, size or special needs.
- High-quality proteins for lean muscle support
- High-quality ingredients for delicious taste and healthy digestion
- Energy dense kibble
- Balanced sodium and phosphorus levels to support healthy vital organs
- Vitamins and antioxidants for a strong immune system
Check the ingredients tab for the complete list of ingredients in this Hill’s Science Plan food.
Ask your vet about
- recommended daily feeding amounts
- recommended feeding intervals
- recommended nutritional supplements for your dog’s specific age and condition
- recommended age at which to introduce your adult dog to mature adult dog food