Why Hill’s Science Plan Adult Oral Care Dry Dog Food?
Canine dental health is not just about your dog’s teeth and mouth, but her overall health as well. To protect your dog from plaque build-up, tooth decay, bad breath and periodontitis (which can lead to life-threatening infection), it’s important to practice good oral hygiene with your dog. Hill’s Science Plan Adult Oral Care Dry dog food is designed to ‘brush’ your dog’s teeth while she eats, and to support a healthy dental regimen with high-quality nutrition. The interlocking fibre technology cleans your dog’s teeth and prevents plaque and tartar build-up while freshening her breath.
Which breeds will benefit most from this food?
Small and mini breeds are prone to overcrowding in their mouths because of their small size, but even medium and large breeds can be susceptible to dental issues. It’s important to work with your vet to maintain your dog’s healthy oral and dental hygiene, but Hill’s Science Plan Adult Oral Care Dry dog food is the perfect companion on the road to good dental health and fresh breath for your dog. If your dog is one year old or older, she will benefit from this specialised nutritional oral care solution.
What are the nutrients in Hill’s Science Plan Adult Oral Care Dry Dog Food?
Hill’s makes its complete pet foods with the exact balance of 50 nutrients to meet the specific needs of your dog, based on their life stage, lifestyle, size or special needs.
- High-quality ingredients for delicious taste and healthy digestion
- Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin E for healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Clinically proven kibble technology to reduce plaque build-up
- Interlocking fibre technology cleans teeth and freshens breath
- Vitamins and antioxidants for a strong immune system
Check the ingredients tab for the complete list of ingredients in this Hill’s Science Plan food.
Ask your vet about
- recommended daily feeding amounts
- recommended feeding intervals
- recommended nutritional supplements for your dog’s specific age and condition
- recommended age at which to introduce your adult dog to mature adult dog food