Why Hill’s Science Plan Adult Medium Dog Food?
Active medium size adult dogs have unique dietary needs compared to, say, miniature or giant breeds. Hill’s Science Plan’s dog food for medium size adult dogs supports their lean muscle, immunity, good digestion and ensures their vital organs stay healthy. It’s full of lean proteins, antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids, which keep moderately active dogs in super shape. You can be sure to give your dog their daily dose of exercise and physical exertion without worrying about torn muscles and stressed joints or organs. Good nutrition is the perfect medicine.
Which breeds will benefit most from this food?
The medium-sized breeds that will benefit from Hill’s Science Plan Adult Medium Dry Dog Food include those breeds in the 11 – 25kg weight range. From spaniels to Airedale terriers, staffies to boxers and border collies, there is a long list of breeds that fit this description. Is your dog medium size? Do they love being outdoors and running and swimming to their heart’s content? Is your dog in the one to seven-year-old age range? If so, they will greatly benefit from this fit-for-purpose dog food from Hill’s Science Plan.
What are the nutrients in Hill’s Science Plan Adult Medium Dry Dog Food?
Hill’s makes its complete pet foods with the exact balance of 50 nutrients to meet the specific needs of your dog, based on their life stage, lifestyle, size or special needs.
- Beneficial proteins to support slender muscles
- Fat for healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Minerals for strong bones and teeth
- Perfect levels of salt and phosphorous for healthy organs
- Superior antioxidant formula to support the immune system
- Fibre for a healthy digestion
Check the ingredients tab for the complete list of ingredients in this Hill’s Science Plan food.
Ask your vet about
- recommended daily feeding amounts
- recommended feeding intervals
- recommended nutritional supplements for your dog’s specific condition
- recommended age at which to introduce your adult dog to mature adult food