Why Hill’s Science Plan Mature Adult Large Breed Dry Dog Food?
Large size breeds age faster than medium and small breeds. They reach their mature adult phase sooner, but they can still lead an active and healthy lifestyle without letting their ageing joints, eyesight and internal organs deteriorate prematurely. Hill’s Science Plan Mature Adult Large Breed dog food offers a precisely balanced meal and is specifically designed to meet the nutritional and energy requirements of your large breed older dog. Your dog will get all the benefits of balanced nutrition that sustains your big dog’s mobility, lean muscles and internal organs.
Which breeds will benefit most from this food?
The large breeds that will benefit from Hill’s Science Plan Mature Adult Large Breed Dry Dog Food include (but are not limited to) Afgans, boerboels, Dobermans, German shorthaired pointers, Great Danes, mastiffs, retriever breeds, ridgebacks, shepherd breeds, etc. Any pedigree or mixed breed dog that weighs 25 kg or more and is advancing in age will benefit from this food.
What are the nutrients in Hill’s Science Plan Mature Adult Large Breed Dry Dog Food?
Hill’s makes its complete pet foods with the exact balance of 50 nutrients to meet the specific needs of your dog, based on their life stage, lifestyle, size or special needs.
- Protein for muscle and organ support
- High-quality ingredients for delicious taste and healthy digestion
- Balanced minerals for heart and kidney health
- Vitamins and antioxidants for a strong immune system
- Added glucosamine and chondroitin for joint and muscle support
- Omega-3 fatty acids for healthy skin and coat
Check the ingredients tab for the complete list of ingredients in this Hill’s Science Plan food.
Ask your vet about
- recommended daily feeding amounts
- recommended feeding intervals
- recommended nutritional supplements for your dog’s specific age and condition