Why Hill’s Science Plan Adult Healthy Mobility Medium Breed Dry Dog Food?
Medium sized breeds have unique dietary requirements in that they may not need to carry the weight of their large and giant counterparts, but they need additional nutritional support if they are genetically predisposed to joint problems. And what better way to introduce this support than with precisely balanced nutrition made exactly for them? Medium size breeds live relatively long lives and need to maintain healthy joints and organs throughout. Hill’s Science Plan Adult Healthy Mobility for medium size dogs will do just that.
Which breeds will benefit most from this food?
The medium-sized breeds that will benefit from Hill’s Science Plan Adult Healthy Mobility Medium Breed Dry Dog Food include those breeds in the 11 – 25 kg weight range that are predisposed to joint degeneration and arthritic joints. Dogs that engage in high-energy activities like herding or agility competitions will also benefit. This food is suitable for dogs aged one year old and up.
What are the nutrients in Hill’s Science Plan Adult Healthy Mobility Medium Breed Dry Dog Food?
Hill’s makes its complete pet foods with the exact balance of 50 nutrients to meet the specific needs of your dog, based on their life stage, lifestyle, size or special needs.
- Protein for muscle and organ support
- High-quality ingredients for delicious taste and healthy digestion
- Minerals for strong bones and teeth
- Vitamins and antioxidants for a strong immune system
- Added glucosamine and chondroitin for joint and muscle support
- Omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil to maintain healthy joints
Check the ingredients tab for the complete list of ingredients in this Hill’s Science Plan food.
Ask your vet about
- recommended daily feeding amounts
- recommended feeding intervals
- recommended nutritional supplements for your dog’s specific age and condition
- recommended age at which to introduce your adult dog to mature adult dog food