Why Hill’s Science Plan Adult Healthy Mobility Large Breed Dry Dog Food?
Large dogs have very different dietary needs compared to small and medium breed dogs; especially those who are prone to developing hip and joint problems fairly early on. Since large and giant adult breeds reach their mature adult phase faster than smaller breeds, large breed dogs need additional help and support in the form of a nutritionally appropriate diet. Hill’s Science Plan Adult Healthy Mobility Large Breed Dry Dog Food meets those requirements as it not only contains the right balance of high quality protein and carbohydrates, it also contains added omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, glucosamine and chondroitin to provide extra support for vulnerable joints.
Which breeds will benefit most from this food?
The large and giant dogs that will benefit from Hill’s Science Plan Adult Healthy Mobility Large Breed Dry Dog Food include (but are not limited to) Afgans, boerboels, Dobermans, Great Danes, mastiffs, retriever breeds, ridgebacks, Rottweilers, shepherd breeds, etc. Any pedigree or mixed breed dog that weighs 25 kg or more and has a predisposition to joint problems will get optimal nutritional support from this Hill’s diet.
What are the nutrients in Hill’s Science Plan Adult Healthy Mobility Large Breed Dry Dog Food?
Hill’s makes its complete pet foods with the exact balance of 50 nutrients to meet the specific needs of your dog, based on their life stage, lifestyle, size or special needs.
- Protein for muscle and organ support
- High-quality ingredients for delicious taste and healthy digestion
- Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids for healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Minerals for strong bones and teeth
- Vitamins and antioxidants for a strong immune system
- Added glucosamine and chondroitin for joint and muscle support
Check the ingredients tab for the complete list of ingredients in this Hill’s Science Plan food.
Ask your vet about
- recommended daily feeding amounts
- recommended feeding intervals
- recommended nutritional supplements for your dog’s specific age and condition
- recommended age at which to introduce your adult dog to mature adult dog food