Why Hill’s Science Plan Puppy Wet Food Chicken Flavour?
Puppies and pregnant/lactating bitches have very different dietary needs compared to adult and mature adult dogs. They need a superior and nutritious feeding solution that will provide all the building blocks for a healthy start and will ensure a long, strong and healthy life. Hill’s Science Plan Puppy Wet Food contains ideal levels of high-quality lean protein, gentle fibres to ensure the availability of essential nutrients, and precisely balanced nutrition to support immunity and mobility; with clinically proven antioxidants and DHA from fish oil. Plus it’s super tasty and your young pup will have no problem gobbling it all up!
Which breeds will benefit most from this food?
Any size or breed of puppy will get a well-rounded nutritional start with Hill’s Science Plan Puppy Wet Food. Similarly, this canned deliciousness will suit any breed of pregnant or lactating bitch who thrives on high-quality poultry.
What are the nutrients in Hill’s Science Plan Puppy Wet Food?
Hill’s makes its complete pet foods with the exact balance of 50 nutrients to meet the specific needs of your dog, based on their life stage, lifestyle, size or special needs.
- High-quality ingredients for gentle, healthy digestion and great taste
- Omega-3 and optimal mineral levels for mobility and skeletal development
- Precisely balanced nutrition to support immunity and mobility
- DHA from fish oil
- Protein for lean muscle and growth
- Fat for healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Gentle fibres for a healthy digestion and bio-availability of nutrients
Check the ingredients tab for the complete list of ingredients in this Hill’s Science Plan food.
Ask your vet about
- recommended daily feeding amounts
- recommended feeding intervals
- recommended nutritional supplements for your puppy’s specific condition
- recommended age at which to introduce your puppy to adult dog food