Hill’s Science Plan Chicken Small/Mini Breed Adult has smaller kibbles that taste of chicken (much appreciated) and its unique formulation will support Fluffy’s lean muscles as overweight can lead to health complications. Furthermore, Hill’s Science Plan Chicken Small/Mini Breed Adult dog food protects your dog’s vital organs from diet-related illnesses. With antioxidants, omega 3’s and lean proteins you cannot go wrong.
Hill’s Science Plan Chicken Small/Mini Breed Adult:
- Hill’s Science Plan Chicken Small/Mini Breed Adult was developed to cater to the nutritional and energy requirements of adult dogs from 12 months to 7 years of age with smaller bites.
- With high-quality proteins to support lean muscle
- Sustains healthy vital organs with balanced sodium and phosphorus levels.
- Highly digestible ingredients for optimal nutrient absorption
- Contains a mix of antioxidants which supports your dog’s immune system.
- Highly beneficial proteins support your dogs’ slender muscles.
- Balanced nutrition and excellent taste for adult dogs.
- Beta-carotene – converts into vitamin A. Antioxidant. Protects your dog from free radicals
- Calcium – builds strong bones, keeps nails, teeth and coat healthy. Required for digestion, blood clotting, squeezing and relaxing muscles, releasing hormones. And it helps to maintain a regular heartbeat.
- Copper – Aids in bone formation, iron absorption, and protein metabolism.
- Magnesium – necessary for proper bone growth and is necessary for the functioning of many enzymes in the body, and production of protein
- Phosphorus – helps with the formation of your dog’ bones and teeth. Is also needed for the body to make protein for the growth, maintenance, and repair of cells and tissues.
- Potassium – This helps your dog’s body to work normally. It helps nerves and muscles communicate.
- Sodium – Maintains the cellular environment and prevents cells from swelling or dehydrating. Is also important for maintaining proper nerve and muscle cell function.
- Vitamin A – maintains your dogs’ skin, teeth, skeletal and soft tissue and good vision.
- Vitamin C – is involved in protein metabolism. Plays a vital role in wound healing, Antioxidant.
- Vitamin D – maintains healthy bones and teeth, and support a healthy immune system.
- Vitamin E – Antioxidant.