Why Hill’s Science Plan Adult Oral Care Dry Cat Food?
Some pets are predisposed to poor oral health or tooth sensitivities. Your cat’s dental health is important for her overall health, so it’s crucial that any dental problems are dealt with swiftly and decisively. If she’s more prone to dental health issues, then Hill’s Science Plan Adult Oral Care Dry Cat Food will be ideal to keep her teeth and breath in check so you can focus on giving her love and attention… and good food. It offers your cat balanced, high-quality nutrition that effectively reduces plaque and tartar. The interlocking fibre technology of the kibble cleans your cat’s teeth with every crunch, and the added minerals, vitamins and omega-6 fatty acids ensure the rest of your purry friend’s health is in tip-top shape.
What are the nutrients in Hill’s Science Plan Adult Oral Care Dry Cat Food?
- High-quality protein for lean muscle
- Antioxidants to support strong immunity
- Balanced nutrients
- Interlocking fibre technology ensures kibble helps to reduce plaque and tartar build-up
- Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin E for healthy skin and coat
Check the ingredients tab for the complete list of ingredients in this Hill’s Science Plan food.
Ask your vet about
- recommended daily feeding amounts
- recommended feeding intervals
- recommended nutritional supplements for your cat’s specific condition
- recommended age at which to introduce your adult cat to mature adult food