Why Hill’s Science Plan Adult Healthy Mobility Small & Mini Dry Dog Food?
Small and mini breeds have very different dietary needs compared to medium and large breed dogs; especially those who are prone to developing hip and joint problems early on. Since small breeds live longer lives than medium and large breeds, their ongoing quality of life and overall health is crucial, and can be maintained with a specially formulated diet that addresses their particular condition. Hill’s Science Plan Adult Healthy Mobility Small & Mini Dry Dog Food meets those requirements as it not only contains the right balance of high quality protein and carbohydrates, it also contains added omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, glucosamine and chondroitin to provide extra support for healthy joint cartilage.
Which breeds will benefit most from this food?
The small and mini breeds that will benefit from Hill’s Science Plan Adult Healthy Mobility Small & Mini dog food include (but are not limited to) Yorkies, Chihuahuas, Maltese and miniature poodles, Affenpinschers, bichon frisé, most terrier breeds, mini daxies and mini pinschers, Italian greyhounds, King Charles spaniels, Lhasa apso, Pekingese, papillons, toy poms, pugs, mini schnauzers, shih tzus, etc. Any pedigree or mixed breed dog that weighs 10 kg or less and has a predisposition to joint and mobility issues will get optimal nutritional support from this Hill’s diet.
What are the nutrients in Hill’s Science Plan Adult Healthy Mobility Small & Mini Dry Dog Food?
Hill’s makes its complete pet foods with the exact balance of 50 nutrients to meet the specific needs of your dog, based on their life stage, lifestyle, size or special needs.
- Protein for muscle and organ support
- High-quality ingredients for delicious taste and healthy digestion
- Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids for healthy skin and a shiny coat
- EPA from fish oils to support healthy joint cartilage
- Vitamins and antioxidants for a strong immune system
- Added glucosamine and chondroitin for joint and muscle support
Check the ingredients tab for the complete list of ingredients in this Hill’s Science Plan food.
Ask your vet about
- recommended daily feeding amounts
- recommended feeding intervals
- recommended nutritional supplements for your dog’s specific age and condition
- recommended age at which to introduce your adult dog to mature adult dog food