Why Hill’s Science Plan Adult 7+ Senior Vitality Small & Mini Dry Dog Food?
Ageing small and mini adult dogs have unique dietary needs compared to, say, medium or giant breeds. Hill’s Science Plan’s Adult 7+ Senior Vitality dog food for small and mini adult dogs uses a proprietary blend of natural ingredients to promote healthy digestion, support brain function, and to improve your little dog’s energy levels into old age. Help your small dog to fight the main effects of ageing as they advance into their mature years (7+), while ensuring they stay young at heart!
Which breeds will benefit most from this food?
The little breeds that will benefit from Hill’s Science Plan Adult 7+ Senior Vitality Small & Mini Dry Dog Food include (but are not limited to) Yorkies, Chihuahuas, Maltese and miniature poodles, Affenpinschers, bichon frisé, most terrier breeds, mini daxies and mini pinschers, Italian greyhounds, King Charles spaniels, Lhasa apso, Pekingese, papillons, toy poms, pugs, mini schnauzers, shih tzus, etc. If your dog weighs 10 kg or less and is advancing in age, then Hill’s Science Plan Adult 7+ Senior Vitality Small & Mini Dry Dog Food will be ideal for fighting the effects of ageing throughout their mature adult years.
What are the nutrients in Hill’s Science Plan Adult 7+ Senior Vitality Small & Mini Dry Dog Food?
Hill’s makes its complete pet foods with the exact balance of 50 nutrients to meet the specific needs of your dog, based on their life stage, lifestyle, size or special needs.
- High-quality proteins to support lean muscle
- Omega-3 and -6 fatty acids for a luxurious coat
- Perfect levels of salt and phosphorous for healthy organs
- Precisely balanced nutrition to support immune system health and long life expectancy in small breed dogs
- Fibre for a healthy digestion and optimal nutrient absorption
- Smaller kibble for easier eating with little mouths
Check the ingredients tab for the complete list of ingredients in this Hill’s Science Plan food.
Ask your vet about
- recommended daily feeding amounts
- recommended feeding intervals
- recommended nutritional supplements for your dog’s specific condition