Why Hill’s Science Plan Adult 7+ Senior Vitality Medium Dry Dog Food?
Ageing medium size adult dogs have unique dietary needs compared to, say, mini or giant breeds. Hill’s Science Plan’s Adult 7+ Senior Vitality dog food for medium adult dogs uses a proprietary blend of natural ingredients to promote healthy digestion, support brain function, and to improve your dog’s energy levels into old age. Maintain your dog’s ability to get up and go, while ensuring he stays young at heart!
Which breeds will benefit most from this food?
The medium breeds that will benefit from Hill’s Science Plan Adult 7+ Senior Vitality Medium Dry Dog Food include (but are not limited to) larger terriers (like Airedales, larger Bostons and bull terriers), Australian cattle dogs and kelpies, bassets, border collies, Dalmatians, Frenchies, pointers, vizslas, schnauzers, cocker spaniels and whippets, etc. If your dog weighs 11 – 25 kg and is advancing in age, then Hill’s Science Plan will be ideal for fighting the effects of ageing throughout their mature adult years.
What are the nutrients in Hill’s Science Plan Adult 7+ Senior Vitality Medium Dry Dog Food?
Hill’s makes its complete pet foods with the exact balance of 50 nutrients to meet the specific needs of your dog, based on their life stage, lifestyle, size or special needs.
- High-quality proteins to support lean muscle
- Omega-3 and -6 fatty acids for a luxurious coat
- Perfect levels of salt and phosphorous for healthy organs
- Precisely balanced nutrition to support immune system health and long life expectancy in medium size dogs
- Fibre for a healthy digestion and optimal nutrient absorption
Ask your vet about
- recommended daily feeding amounts
- recommended feeding intervals
- recommended nutritional supplements for your dog’s specific condition