Why Hill’s Science Plan Mature Adult Wet Dog Food Chicken Flavour?
Mature adult dogs have specific nutritional needs to support their flagging energy levels while boosting immunity, supporting their joints and providing gentle care for their ageing vital organs. You will find this scrumptious nutrition in Hill’s Science Plan Mature Adult Wet Dog Food Chicken Flavour, which contains a long list of healthy and high-quality ingredients, clinically proven antioxidants and a range of essential minerals.
Which breeds will benefit most from this food?
Any size or breed of mature adult dog will get well-rounded nutritional support with Hill’s Science Plan Mature Adult Wet Dog Food Chicken Flavour. This healthy and wholesome canned meal is perfect for mature adult dogs from the age of five (larger breeds) or seven years old (small and medium breeds) who will thrive on the delicious soft chicken canned meal. Treat your mature adult furry friend to a superior canned stew either on its own or mixed in with his size-specific Hill’s Science Plan Mature Adult Dry Dog Food.
What are the nutrients in Hill’s Science Plan Mature Adult Wet Dog Food Chicken Flavour?
Hill’s makes its complete pet foods with the exact balance of 50 nutrients to meet the specific needs of your dog, based on their life stage, lifestyle, size or special needs.
- High-quality proteins (real chicken) to support lean muscles
- Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin E for shiny coat and strong immunity
- Balanced set of minerals to promote kidney and heart health
- Superior antioxidant formula to support the immune system
- Nutritious, flavourful and easy to digest
Check the ingredients tab for the complete list of ingredients in this Hill’s Science Plan food.
Ask your vet about
- recommended daily feeding amounts
- recommended feeding intervals
- recommended nutritional supplements for your dog’s specific condition