Why Hill’s Science Plan Mature Adult Small & Mini Dry Dog Food?
Small and mini breeds have very different nutritional needs compared to medium and large breeds, especially as they age; since smaller breeds tend to live longer than others. They need additional nutritional support for their vital organs and digestive system, while Hill’s Science Plan Mature Adult Small & Mini dog food includes an antioxidant blend that offers lifelong immune support to your little old pooch. From top to toe, your ageing furry friend will get what they need, nutritionally.
Which breeds will benefit most from this food?
The small, older dogs that will benefit from Hill’s Science Plan Mature Adult Small & Mini dog food include (but are not limited to) Yorkies, Chihuahuas, Maltese and miniature poodles, Affenpinschers, bichon frisé, most terrier breeds, mini daxies and mini pinschers, Italian greyhounds, King Charles spaniels, Lhasa apso, Pekingese, papillons, toy poms, pugs, mini schnauzers, shih tzus, etc. If your dog weighs 10 kg or less, then Hill’s Science Plan Mature Adult Small & Mini dog food is ideal for helping them to age gracefully.
What are the nutrients in Hill’s Science Plan Mature Adult Small & Mini Dog Food?
Hill’s makes its complete pet foods with the exact balance of 50 nutrients to meet the specific needs of your dog, based on their life stage, lifestyle, size or special needs.
- Protein for muscle and organ support
- High-quality, digestible ingredients for delicious taste and easy digestion
- Balanced minerals for heart, kidney and bladder support
- Vitamins and a special antioxidant blend for lifelong immune support in older small dogs
- Omega-6s and vitamin E fatty acids for healthy skin and coat
- Small kibble for easy munching
Check the ingredients tab for the complete list of ingredients in this Hill’s Science Plan food.
Ask your vet about
- recommended daily feeding amounts
- recommended feeding intervals
- recommended nutritional supplements for your dog’s specific age and condition