Why Hill’s Science Plan Mature Adult Medium Dry Dog Food?
Medium sized breeds – especially the active or working breeds – live long and busy lives. They reach their mature adult phase a bit later than larger/giant breeds, but even so, these dogs still crave an active lifestyle without letting their ageing joints, eyesight and internal organs deteriorate. Hill’s Science Plan Mature Adult dog food offers a precisely balanced meal and is specifically designed to meet the nutritional and energy requirements of your medium sized, active older dog. Your dog will get all the benefits of a healthy constitution, soft and shiny coat, and protected kidneys and joints.
Which breeds will benefit most from this food?
The medium-sized breeds that will benefit from Hill’s Science Plan Mature Adult Medium Dry Dog Food include those breeds in the 11 – 25 kg weight range that live active lives. Collies and medium sized shepherding dogs, larger terriers, spaniels, boxers, beagles, Africanis and any active mixed breeds older than seven years of age are the perfect candidates for this fantastic food.
What are the nutrients in Hill’s Science Plan Adult Healthy Mobility Medium Breed Dry Dog Food?
Hill’s makes its complete pet foods with the exact balance of 50 nutrients to meet the specific needs of your dog, based on their life stage, lifestyle, size or special needs.
- Protein for muscle and organ support
- High-quality ingredients for delicious taste and healthy digestion
- Minerals for strong bones and teeth
- Vitamins and antioxidants for a strong immune system
- Added glucosamine and chondroitin for joint and muscle support
- Omega-3 fatty acids for healthy skin and coat
Check the ingredients tab for the complete list of ingredients in this Hill’s Science Plan food.
Ask your vet about
- recommended daily feeding amounts
- recommended feeding intervals
- recommended nutritional supplements for your dog’s specific age and condition