Within 24 hours FRONTLINE® Plus would have worked its way over your cat’s whole body by making use of the oil glands just beneath its skin, which can be seen as a kind of reservoir from which the active ingredients in FRONTLINE is released slowly and continuously onto the skin. The active ingredient fipronil, combines with (S)-methoprene, inhibiting insect growth. Once the fipronil attacks the creepy crawlies that infested your cat, they get disorientated and hyperactive, and then they die. Flea control lasts for 30 days. FRONTLINE® Plus also protects your cat against most disease-causing ticks. Apply frequently – once a month – for continuous protection.
FRONTLINE Plus Cats – Box of 3
List price: R300.00
Ticks and fleas are not choosy as not only dogs are prone to tick and flea infestations, cats are equally pestered by these little buggers. Invest in FRONTLINE Plus for Cats – it is trusted by thousands of South African households. FRONTLINE Plus for Cats is an effective way of controlling flea and tick infestations on cats.
To apply, simply follow these instructions–and repeat every 30 days:
- Remove Applicator: Lift and remove the plastic tab to expose foil backing. Then peel away the foil. Or use scissors to open
- Open Applicator: Hold upright with foil side toward you and snap applicator tip
- Apply FRONTLINE Plus: Part your Cat’s hair between the shoulder blades. Place the applicator tip just above the skin and squeeze. Apply entire contents of the applicator in a single spot directly onto the animal’s skin. Do not apply on top of the haircoat. Avoid contact with treated area until dry
- Remove the cat’s collar
- Apply as a spot between your cat’s shoulder blades in 1 area that can’t be licked
- Avoid touching the wet application spot
- Wait 24 hours to allow solution to dry before bathing or letting your cat get wet
- Give each of your cats its own complete dose