It has been proven that dogs are not just a man's best friend.
Dogs are good for:
- Improved Cardiovascular fitness
- Reduced blood pressure
- Help your reach your fitness goals
- a quiet time with your furry friend will see increased dopamine and endorphins associated with happiness and decreased levels of cortisol (a stress hormone)
- they will give you unconditional love
- improved self-esteem
- You will feel less lonely
- Patients with Alzheimers showed an increase in calmness and improved social interactions
- Fewer doctor visits for the elderly
- Dogs will improve your mood
Dogs are miracles with paws.