Advantage formulated a flea and biting lice prevention and treatment for dogs weighing between 10 kg and 25 kg. The treatments last about 4 weeks and Pet Hero recommends monthly Advantage treatments. The spot-on application kills the little insects within 24 hours. Remember to reapply after shampooing and where there is an abnormally severe infestation, reapply after 2 to 3 weeks.
Advantage dog 10 - 25 kg is a top spot for medium dogs to treat and prevent flea and lice infestations.
Fleas can lay up to 50 eggs a day. The eggs drop off your dog into the environment causing an infestation. It can take up to 3 months and lots of money to get it under control.
Treating your dog with Advantage on a monthly basis, will prevent the infestation and prevent your dog from getting FAD (Flea Allergy Dermatitis).
From the age of 7 weeks between 10 and 25 kg - if the puppy weighs less than 10 kg, you should use Advantage Topical for small breed dogs, depending on their weight.
Kills fleas and biting lice on dogs within 24 hours of treatment and will continue to protect the animals from re-infestation for up to four weeks.
• Kills fleas and biting lice before they can lay eggs.
• Larval flea stages are killed in the surroundings of Advantage treated pets.
Hold the applicator tube in an upright position. Pull
The formulation is bitter tasting and salivation may be seen for a short time if licked immediately after treatment, so make sure to apply it on the neck at the base of the skull. Do not get this product in your pet’s eyes or mouth. Advantage kills fleas and biting lice on dogs within 24 hours of treatment and will continue to protect the animal from further flea and biting lice infestation for up to four weeks and
• Handle with care.
• Store below 30˚C in a cool dry place, away from food and feed.
• Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons
• Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek your veterinarian’s advice and notify the registration holder.
• Avoid contact with skin, eyes or mouth.
• Do not eat, drink or smoke while applying or after application before washing hands thoroughly.
• Prevent contamination of food, food utensils, drinking water, etc.
• Wash hands thoroughly after use.
• Dispose of used tubes safely.
• The solvent in Advantage may mark certain materials including plastics, leather, fabrics and finished surfaces. Make sure Advantage has dried on the treated animals before allowing them
• Human hypersensitivity reactions: In very rare cases individual skin reactions (e.g. allergies, irritation, tingling) may occur after using this product.
If in the eyes: Hold the eyelids open and flush thoroughly with plenty of water. Seek medical attention if the irritation persists.
If swallowed: Call a physician or Poison Control Centre.
If on the skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Seek medical attention if the irritation persists.
Note to the physician: This is a
Imidacloprid ............................. 10% m/v