- Quickly detects fleas on your pet
- Removes adult fleas giving immediate relief to your pet.
- Perfect way to remove fleas if your pet has a sensitivity to flea products.
- Removes fleas, eggs, and flea dirt.
How to use:
- First brush your pet with a normal brush or comb to loosen any knots. Trying to loosen knots with a flea comb will cause pain to your pet and discomfort. Your pet will hate you afterwards.
- Keep a container with hot water and a little dishwashing liquid
- Comb your pet outside. Fleas jump! and eggs will fall off. So comb outside away from any carpet the may lead to another flea outbreak.
- Make sure your pet is comfortable. If your pet is not used to the attention, perhaps you would like some one to help hold her down.
- Start at the head and neck region, give the whole body a gentle comb, take your time. Cover all areas.
- The tummy is a common area where fleas like to hang out.
- Check your comb often, if you see fleas dunk into the hot water solution.
- Soon you will have a flea free feline or canine.