Montego Sauce is very popular with pet-sitters who have a difficult time getting pets to eat when their family is away. If your pet’s appetite changes from ageing, serious illness, switching to a different diet on a veterinarian’s recommendation, or if they are finicky eaters, then Montego Roast Chicken Sauce is the solution.
- Feed your dogs the best because your family deserves nothing less. A first in South Africa, Montego Roast Chicken Sauce can be squeezed over your dog’s daily dry food diet as a treat, or if you just want to show them, you love them. Add extra deliciousness to doggy dinnertime. Montego sauce can be used to make every meal a special occasion.
- The handy 500ml bottle is easy to grip and is easy to squeeze out a flavourful treat for you furry friend. Montego Roast Chicken Sauce adds a little extra love.
- Montego Sauces are available in 4 scrumptious flavours, Boerewors, Roast Chicken, Roast Lamb and Grilled Steak. Serves up to 30 mouthwatering servings.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Do not feed Montego Roast Chicken Sauce to puppies, kittens, cats and lactating or pregnant bitches, overweight or obese dogs and dogs with specific health conditions.
- Do not mix the sauce with water and do not decant from the original packaging into another storage container as the Batch number is printed on the bottle which is required for traceability and shelf life purposes.
- If unopened, store in a cool, dry place and away from any insects or pests.
- Use approximately 1 tablespoon per half a cup of any dry food.
- After opening the bottle, reclose properly and refrigerate and use within 2 weeks.
Montego Roast Chicken sauce is made from the finest ingredients e.g. water, chicken stock, corn starch, yeast extract, stabilisers, vegetable oils and antioxidants.
Stabilisers: An additive to food which helps to preserve its structure.