The dietary problem that a large breed adult dog faces is to maintain the ideal weight in order not to put too much pressure on its joints, as healthy joints will keep your large breed active and energised. Hill’s™ chicken flavoured Science Plan™ Canine Adult Light dog food does precisely this – it helps your dog to weigh what it should. This formulated food contains L-carnitine, an ingredient that aids in the process of turning fat into energy. The clinically proven antioxidants will keep your dog young at heart and fit of the body.
Hill’s Science Plan Canine Light Large Breed:
Hill’s Science Plan Canine Light Large Breed dog food contains 37% less fat and 18% fewer calories than Science Plan Adult Large Breed dog food.
Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids are added to promote healthy skin and a shiny coat.
A reduced energy density prevents weight gain
Hill’s Science Plan dog food has a unique mixture of antioxidants which strengthens the immune system.
Glucosamine and Chondroitin from natural sources help support joint health in older dogs.
High amounts of fibre are added to aid digestion
L-carnitine increases energy conversion and reduces fat storage.
A 12kg bag of Hill’s Science Plan Canine Light Large Breed dog food will last a 35kg dog approximately 30 days.
Ingredients include Corn, poultry meal (min. 20% chicken), cellulose, soybean meal, digest, maize gluten, beet pulp, pea bran meal, animal fat, dried whole egg, flaxseed, vegetable oil, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, dicalcium phosphate.
- Vitamin A – maintain your dogs’ skin, teeth, skeletal and soft tissue and good vision.
- Vitamin D3 – will maintain your dogs’ healthy bones and teeth, and support a healthy immune system.
- Iron – An essential mineral as it needs to make haemoglobin, a part of blood cells.
- Iodine – Will make sure your dogs’ thyroid gland is functioning properly and the production of thyroid hormones. Your dogs’ Thyroid hormones regulate the rate of metabolism in the body and play an essential role in healthy growth.
- Copper – Aids in bone formation, iron absorption, protein metabolism.
- Manganese – Nourishes your dogs’ nerves and brain. Copper also supports immune and enzyme functions.
- Zinc – Protects against free radicals, essential to insulin formation and immune function.
- Selenium – An antioxidant that supports normal pancreatic, fat absorption and thyroid function in your dog. It also helps to improve joint, skin and coat health.