Coprophagia is when a dog consumes its own faeces (auto coprophagia), eats the faeces of another dog (intra-specific Coprophagia) and when they eat the faeces of other species, like a cat (inter-specific Coprophagia)
What is Copronat?
Copronat is a natural food supplement that contains Yucca schidigera extract which has been shown to control coprophagia and kill the offensive odour associated with flatulence in both cats and dogs.
Why should I buy this product?
The addition of Yucca schidigera extract (YSE) changes the taste of the faeces. Making the faeces unpalatable to the dog eating it.
NO more embarrassing moments for you when you pet lets it rip while your guests are having a pleasant meal.
Which ingredients are used in Copronat?
- Yucca Schidigera Extract is a herbaceous plant of the lily family
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) – An antioxidant
- Grape Seed Extract – reduces inflammation, improves skin, coat, brain health and prevents cancer. Antioxidants
- Citric Acid Flavour – Natural preservative
- Potassium Sorbate – Preservative
What are the package sizes available?
Copronat Spray comes in a 250ml bottle
Is Copronat recommended by Vets?
If your dog is eating its own faeces or your cat’s faeces, then, yes, Copronat is recommended by your Vet.