Allergy (or Itch) Formula contains:
- Citrus aurantium
Contains potent healing molecules called Bioflavonoids.
Garlic has been researched for many possible functions including insect repulsion and the maintenance of a healthy immune response.
Helps your pet get less sick, less often.
- Siberian Ginseng
Known as an adaptogen, is widely used in sports supplements for human athletes.
Sutherlandia (aka Cancer Bush) is an indigenous South African herb, and has long been used for a variety of illnesses.
- Vitamin C
Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) plays a role in the immune system of the pet.
Iron deficiency can lead to a weakened immune system.
- Seaweed meal
Dried seaweed meal is a source of many vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
- Crude Protein (8.45%)
- Crude Fibre (17.48%)
- Crude Ash (22%)
- Crude Oils and Fats (2.61%)
- Moisture Content (12.32%),
- Small pets [<10kg ]: 1/2 tsp,
- Average pets [ 10-20kg ]: 1 level tsp
- Large pets [ 20-40kg ]: 1 heaped tsp (5g)
- Giant breeds [ >40kg ]: 2 heaped tsps (10g)
A 200g tub will last one large dog 40 days on the maintenance dose. Feed double or triple the recommended dose for the first week.
Please take care:
- Not for use during pregnancy or lactation, or in pets with an auto-immune condition.
- Discontinue immediately at any sign of adverse reaction.
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary products or advice.