HALTI has become the world's favourite canine headcollar because it has been designed to combine maximum steering efficiency with unequalled comfort for the dog. There are no metal parts in contact with the dog's skin and the point of steering is well down the nose and away from the eyes. The HALTI makes training and behaviour modification of dogs practical and safe.
It can be used in a number of ways: either as a passive means to simply stop dogs pulling or as an active training aid. Handlers can gently direct the dog's head, steering him into desired positions which can then be rewarded and linked to a command associated with that posture, for example, 'sit'!
- Stops Pulling and calms boisterous dogs
- New Padded Noseband. A new feature of the HALTI is a soft padded noseband, designed for extra comfort and an enhanced fit.
- Unique On-Off muzzle-closing effect: when your dog struggles to lunge forward, his jaws are closed by the rising ring under his chin. When he is relaxed or friendly, he can reopen his mouth allowing him to pant easy, loll his tongue and be just like when he is free.
- Freedom to Pant. The HALTI has the freedom to allow your dog to pant and yawn.
- FREE HALTI Safety Link. The HALTI Safety Link attached your HALTI to the dog's conventional collar to provide additional security.
Washable nylon webbing with strong metal loops and durable plastic buckle.
- Size 0 - is recommended for the following breeds: miniature dachshund, papillon, toy poodle, Yorkie, and similarly sized dogs.
- Size 1 - is recommended for the following breeds: border terrier, jack russell, cairn terrier, welsh corgi, standard dachshund, sheltie, westie, whippet, and similarly sized dogs.
- Size 2 - is recommended for the following breeds: beagle, border collie, cockers, saluki, schnauzer, standard poodle, basenji, Welsh terrier, and similarly sized breeds.
- Size 3 - is recommended for the following breeds: Afghan, airedale, boxer, briard, chow chow, dalmatian, doberman, greyhound, German shepherd, husky, Labrador, pointers, retrievers, setters, springers, Weimaraner, and similarly sized dogs.
- Size 4 - is recommended for the following breeds: mastiff, clumber spaniel, giant schnauzer, Great Dane, Newfoundland, ridgeback, rottweiler, and similarly sized dogs.
- Size 5 - is recommended for the following breeds: bloodhound, large danes, mastiffs, St. Bernard, and similarly sized dogs.