- Treatment and prevention of flea and tick infestations on cats.
- Prevention of environmental flea contamination by inhibiting the development of flea immature stages (eggs, larvae and pupae) for up to 8 weeks.
- As part of a treatment strategy for the control of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD).
- Treatment of notoedres mange.
- Treatment of chewing lice.
- Treatment of gastro-intestinal roundworms and tapeworms.
- For optimal control of flea and tick infestations, monthly treatments are recommended.
- Do not use in sick or convalescent animals.
- Do not use in rabbits.
Dosage and direction for use:
Use only as directed. Topical application only. Do not inject, do not administer orally or via any other route.
Method of Application:
- Open one blister, remove the applicator from the package and hold it upright.
- To apply BROADLINE, pull back the plunger slightly, twist and pull off the cap.
- Part the hair on the midline of the neck, between the base of the skull and the shoulder blades until the skin is visible.
- Place the tip of the applicator on the skin and apply the entire content directly onto the skin in one spot.