Puppies have very specific nutritional needs when they are growing fast and learning even faster. They also need to be able to absorb all the nutrients available to them in their food, which is sometimes difficult when puppies present with food allergies. This is where Amigo Confidence Puppy provides the perfect solution: a hypoallergenic diet that feeds your furry friend with gut-friendly proteins, gluten-free sorghum and alfalfa for great alternative carbohydrates, as well as anti-inflammatory ostrich oil. Amigo Confidence also contains prebiotics to balance your puppy’s gut flora and keep them healthy.
With natural ingredients that are steam-cooked to preserve their great taste and goodness, there’s no room for any flavourants and colourants, unnecessary fillers, wheat, maize or soya. Nutritionally dense, your puppy will get the most benefit out of every bite.
Give your furry amigo a vet recommended bowl of Amigo Confidence Puppy for a healthy, hypoallergenic head-start in life. Produced in a local factory kitchen in Mossel Bay, Amigo dog food is an affordable solution for fantastic pet nutrition.
- Hypoallergenic formula with a limited number of exclusive ingredients
- Karoo ostrich and lamb provide high-quality protein
- Sorghum and alfalfa for digestible carbohydrates
- Vegetable protein extract – hypoallergenic and non-GMO
- Anti-inflammatory Karoo ostrich oil, rich in omegas 3 and 6 in the perfect ratio
- Vitamins and minerals for strong bones and teeth, healthy muscles and immune support
- Glucosamine and chondroitin for healthy joint development and management
- No added flavourants and colourants
- Prebiotics for gut-balancing digestive flora
Benefits for your puppy
- Highly digestible Karoo ostrich and lamb mean available protein is at the ready
- Balanced fibre for healthy digestion
- Non-GMO and hypoallergenic ingredients
- Shiny coat and healthy skin
- The right levels of protein (27%) and fat (12%) for healthy, growing puppies!
Why choose Amigo dog food?
Amigo pet food uses only high quality, natural ingredients to create the best nutrition for your furry friend. Based in Mossel Bay in the Western Cape, Amigo is a local dog food maker with a unique philosophy about their products. They are committed to full traceability and transparency regarding their ingredients; with each ingredient being sourced from one supplier and used in fixed formulas to ensure consistent recipes. Amigo dog food is produced in small batches in their local kitchen, where ingredients are steam-cooked to preserve the natural taste and goodness.
Their focus on the health of your dog means employing a multi-faceted anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory strategy, ensuring your dog gets all the nutritional benefits of great food with no unnecessary fillers. What is added, however, are crystalline zinc, manganese and copper, organic selenium, as well as prebiotics for optimum gut health.